Here are the top 5 restaurants in Livingston, Alabama, based on customer reviews and ratings:
- Diamond Jim’s & Ms Donna’s: This American steakhouse offers a variety of dishes, including burgers, shrimp, and crawfish. The food is always good, and the portions are plenty. The prices are mid-range, with most dishes costing between $10 and $20. They also offer catering services and takeout options.
- Dog Street Cafe & Outfitters: This cafe has a rating of 5.0 on Yelp and serves breakfast and brunch. The menu includes classic breakfast items such as pancakes, waffles, and omelets. The average price per person is around $10.
- Taste of India: This Indian restaurant is located at a truck stop and offers vegan options. The menu includes chicken saag and goat curry. The prices are mid-range, with most dishes costing between $10 and $20.
- Tres Hermanos Mexican Restaurant: Tres Hermanos Mexican Restaurant is a popular restaurant in Livingston, Alabama that serves authentic Mexican cuisine. The restaurant has a rating of 3.5 stars on Google with 21 reviews. The fresh chips and salsa are a must-try.
- China Dragon: This restaurant has a rating of 4.0 on Yelp and serves Chinese cuisine. The menu features a variety of dishes, including fried rice, lo mein, and stir-fry. The average price per person is around $10.
Please note that the prices mentioned above are approximate and may vary depending on the dish and location. I hope this helps you find a restaurant that suits your taste and budget!
The Retreat in Livingston, Alabama is a fantastic place to stay for anyone looking for a peaceful and comfortable experience. The RV park offers 50 convenient sites with crushed rock foundations, picnic tables, and electric and sewer hookups. The park is conveniently located just 1 mile from the I59 and I20 with quick routes to the University of Alabama. The park is pet-friendly and offers back-in sites and pull-thru sites with 23/30/50 amp plugs, easy access water hydrants, foot control sewer connection, and night lights. The park is also conveniently located within 1 mile of the University of West Alabama, 45 minutes of the University of Alabama, Livingston, Alabama city limits, and US Highway 11. The park is a great place to stay if you’re looking for a quiet and peaceful retreat.